Saturday, September 8, 2012

Final posting

Well friends finally the plebicolajays has written the last blog, After five years and more than 923 posts (including spring training games) it is time to call an end. I thank my sons for encouragng me to start the blog way back in 2007, probably mindful of the many games we all sat through at Exhibition Stadium in Section 42 and for my daughter who now shares my season tickets. But for the many friends and readers who have sent comments over the years thank you. And especially to those in Europe who have to get scores in local newspapers days after the games. I hope you have enjoyed the fuller commentary and posted as close to the game as possible. In September the first blogs included Matt Stairs, Frank Thomas, Reed Johnson, Wells, Rios, Johnny Mac, Lind, Glaus, Overbay, Hill, Greg Zaun. Pitchers: Burnett, Towers, Marcum, Downs. Accardo, Frasor. League. Casey Janssen, McGowan, LItsch, Tallet, BJ Ryan and of course Halladay. John Gibbons Managing and of course the JP Ricciardi. I have enjoyed the ride but may welcome no more west coast blogs at 2.00am. Go Jays Go all the way in 2013

No comments: